Sheraton Grand Phoenix
340 North 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ, 85004, United States
4.2/5 (670 reviews)
An impressive Phoenix hotel, in the heart of a vibrant city center
Experience Sheraton Grand Phoenix - a cultural oasis, redefining the concept of an urban hotel. Located minutes from Sky Harbor International Airport, this Phoenix hotel is at the heart of the city.
Rising an extraordinary 31 floors and sitting adjacent to the Phoenix Convention Center, Sheraton Grand Phoenix is just steps away from more than 40 restaurants, boutiques and seasonal downtown entertainment. Take a short ride on the city's light rail system to nearby university and major league sports stadiums for games and concerts.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Double and triple your Starpoints
Register for SPG® More for You by November 30, 2016 and your stays through December 18, 2016 will earn:
- Double Starpoints® on weekday stays of two or more nights.
- Triple Starpoints on weekend stays of two or more nights that include a Friday or Saturday.
Book your winter getaway now and make every day more rewarding with extra Starpoints.
Downtown Concert & Event Parking Package
Experience exciting downtown Phoenix sports, concerts or events and stay close to the action to make your night easier. Better yet, sleep in and enjoy late check-out.
Book now and enjoy:
- Rates from $89 per night
- Complimentary overnight parking (reg. $20/day)
- Complimentary in-room WiFi
- 3PM late check-out
Book online, or call 866-716-8134 and ask for rate plan LQPKG1.
AAA Members - 3 Ways to Save
Enjoy exclusive AAA offers at Sheraton Grand Phoenix now through December 31, 2016. Select from the following offers:
- 20% off our best available rate
- Best available AAA rates plus full American breakfast for two
- AAA discounted rates plus complimentary overnight parking
- AAA discounted rates plus Exclusive access to our Club Lounge
ASU Graduation Package
Coming to Phoenix for ASU graduation? We have the perfect package to help you celebrate this exciting time. Book now, and enjoy:
- Complimentary Self-Parking
- Free Wifi
- 2 Lightrail Tickets
- 7 Day Cancel Policy
Book online, or call 866-716-8134 and ask for rate plan ASUGRAD.
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 670 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Location, room and conference meetings rooms were great. Food was disappointing. Lunch for conference was the same every day and breakfast was disappointing, only offering bagels and donuts, no healthy option (juice or fruit). Two issues with navigation within the hotel: there was no map provided in the room of the facility and channel 2 was never updated to the events going on each day. It took me a little while to get my bearings.
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Self parking $20/day, valet $30/day
- Pets welcome
- SPG Category 4
- 24- hour Sheraton Fitness Center
- 24-hour business center
- Sheraton Club
- Outdoor heated lap pool
- Golf courses nearby
- View More Hotel Features
Sheraton Grand Phoenix is located in the heart of the city at 340 North 3rd Street.
- Chase Field
- Herberger Theater
- Metro Light Rail
- Phoenix Convention Center
- Sky Harbor Airport
- Talking Stick Resort Arena
How To Get Here
Explore our restaurant, wine lounge, lobby bar and poolside dining
Discover dining options both indoors and out that offer up delectable dishes and fresh ingredients from the hotel's own garden.
- District American Kitchen & Wine Bar
- Breeze Bar
Hours Of Operation
The ideal meeting and event space in downtown Phoenix
Offering dedicated event staff, elegant ballrooms and meeting rooms, our Phoenix event space has everything to set a successful meeting.
- Over 112,000 sq. ft. of indoor/outdoor event space
- 20 flexible meeting rooms
- Two pristine ballrooms
- Adjacent to Phoenix Convention Center
- Outdoor terrace space with sweeping city views
- AlliedPRA Destination Management