SHERATON PHOENIX DOWNTOWN HOTEL AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Arizona Lodging & Tourism Association's (AZLTA) Green Certification
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel has the honor of holding the Arizona Lodging & Tourism Association’s (AZLTA) Green Certification. Since 2011, the AZLTA has recognized the eco-friendly efforts of the hotel.
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Named One of Arizona's "100 Best Companies" of the Decade
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel has been named one of Arizona's "100 Best Companies” by BestCompaniesAZ for consistently showing strength and demonstrating mastery in its industry. This prestigious recognition identifies distinguished organizations that have been reshaping Arizona’s workplaces within the past decade.
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel Ranked in the Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States by Cvent
"We're honored to be ranked within the top 100 hotels nationwide and included on Cvent’s prestigious list of meeting hotels. This recognition is a result of our team’s dedication to excellence. Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel serves as a leading entity in the hospitality industry.” - Leo Percopo, General Manager
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel Winner of Smart Meetings 2012 Platinum Choice Award
This prestigious award recognizes excellence in service and amenities among meeting facilities in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel Achieves AAA Four Diamond Status for Fifth Year
AAA announced its annual list of Arizona’s finest restaurants and resort destinations, honoring 67 Arizona establishments with Four Diamond status for 2012. Our hotel has received this honorable award since 2009, which amounts to four consecutive years receiving such accolades.
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel Named One of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel has been selected by Arizona Business Magazine and BestCompaniesAZ as one of 60 winners for Arizona's Most Admired Companies Awards (MAC). This comprehensive and prestigious award is based on employee, customer and community opinions.
Some noteworthy accomplishments that contribute to the hotel’s admiration include:
- Achieved the AAA Four Diamond Award in the hospitality industry in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Awarded and ranked fifth in Phoenix Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” for large-sized companies in 2010
- Deemed a Certified Green Hotel by the Arizona Hotel and Lodging Association
- Recognized as a MAG Livable Community in the Clean Air Campaign in 2009
- Ranked third out of 175 Phoenix hotels on TripAdvisor
- Ranked first in both Guest Satisfaction survey results and Meeting Planner Satisfaction results when compared to all Sheraton Convention Hotels in North America
“I thought the virtual tour gave great insight into what to expect from this venue,” said Heidi Oligmueller, lawyer and meeting planner for Apogee Dental. “It made me very comfortable with the choice to utilize this location and certain that the rooms (guest and meeting space) will not only fit our event but be very comfortable.”
- Heidi Oligmueller, Lawyer and Meeting Planner, Apogee Dental
“Our experience at the Sheraton Phoenix was outstanding. Our client was ecstatic with the service, the food and the flexibility of meeting space. The sales, service and entire staff is Five Star. We will return and bring more business.”
- Walt Galanty, President, AIM Meetings and Events
“It is a huge blessing to work with Sheraton Phoenix Downtown. Their customer service is unmatched and I always feel like I’ve come home.”
- Janice C. Sturm, National Account Manager, Experient Network