District American Kitchen and Wine Bar features your favorite American comfort foods with a contemporary twist, showcasing artisan products, herbs from our very own garden, and sustainably farmed produce from local growers. Immerse yourself in Phoenix's art scene, where local talents are featured on a rotating...
District American Kitchen & Wine Bar Accolades
- People's Choice award winner at the 2013 Mac n' Cheese Throw Down
- Best Garnish (Lemongrass Origami) for the Devoured Phoenix 2013 Cocktail Competition
- District American Kitchen & Wine Bar named Best of FourSquare in Phoenix by the Downtown Phoenix Journal 2013.
- Second place winner and winner of the People's Choice award at the 2013 Grilled Cheese Throw Down.
- Most Spirited award (Santa's Bellini) in the Spirits of the Season 2012 Cocktail Competition
- Featured as one of the favorite restaurants along the Metro Light Rail in the Valley Dining Guide 2010.
- Named one of the Valley's Best New Restaurants in the October 2009 issue of Phoenix Magazine.
- Chef de Cuisine Nathan Crouser, of District American Kitchen & Wine Bar, named Best Chef in AZCentral.com’s 2009 Readers’ Choice.
- Named Best Happy Hour in AzCentral.com’s 2009 Reader’s Choice.
- District American Kitchen & Wine Bar’s Whoopie Pies named in the New Times Best of Phoenix 2009.