Business Begins in our Phoenix Meeting Venues
Select Sheraton Grand Phoenix to cater to all of your business needs and more. Offering a convenient location near the Phoenix Convention Center, a staggering 110,000 square feet of venue space and an array of state-of-the-art meeting facilities, we're an excellent choice for an conference or event in Phoenix.
Learn more below or submit a Request for Proposal online:
At A Glance
Total Guestrooms: 1,000
Total Meeting Space: 110,000 sq. ft.
Indoor Meeting Space: 75,000 sq. ft.
Largest Ballroom: 27,000 sq. ft.
Ideal Small Group Size: 25-100
Ideal Large Group Size: 300-1000
Tour & Learn
Explore the details:
Director of Sales
Meeting Space Venues
Enjoy the flexibility of our hotel's 20 breakout rooms, which are the ideal spaces for intimate meetings or small gatherings.
Ideal Meeting Size: 25 - 100 people
- Meeting space spread across two floors
- Meeting rooms equipped with plenty of natural light
Host a large conference or corporate reception with ease in our ballroom venues, which can accommodate up to 1,000 guests in downtown Phoenix.
Ideal Meeting Size: 300 - 1,000
- Two large ballrooms: 27,000 square feet and 14,000 square feet of venue space
- Smaller meeting rooms can accommodate breakouts and workshops
- Meeting spaces spread across two floors, providing a convenient flow
Ideal for al fresco cocktail receptions or casual lunch events, our outdoor venue spaces feature stunning views of downtown Phoenix.
Ideal Meeting Size: 100 - 400
- Recently renovated Valley Overlook accommodates up to 450 people
- Downtown city skyline views
- Plenty of flexibility for food and beverage functions
One membership, countless benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Sheraton Grand Phoenix is located in the heart of downtown Phoenix, and within walking distance of top dining, entertainment and nightlife options. We're also less than two blocks away from the Phoenix Convention Center and close to Sky Harbor International Airport.
- Comprehensive catering services
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment
- Spacious conference room tables
- On-site event specialist
Meeting & Event Special Offers
Book for December 2018 and Save!
Let us take the pressure off of planning – receive exclusive savings when you book your December 2018 event with us.
Choose FIVE perks for your meeting or event:
• No attrition
• SPG signing bonus
• One complimentary drink coupon
• Complimentary basic Wi-Fi in meeting space
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
• 3% rebate on total room revenue
• Complimentary welcome reception
• 25% discount on A/V and F&B
• Complimentary Light Rail pass
Plan Ahead for 2019
Book your 2019 meeting and plan ahead for a productive event PLUS added perks:
• 2% on actualized room revenue credited to master account
• 1,000 Starpoints signing bonus for every 25 room nights
PLUS, choose 3 of the following:
• 1 comp upgrade per 50 paid rooms actualized
• 1 comp room per 35 paid rooms actualized
• 1 comp one-hour welcome reception
• Comp self-parking for entire group
• Comp AM or PM break daily (beverage only)
• Comp Wi-Fi in meeting space
• Comp guest room internet
• 20% discount off catering and A/V prices
• Double Starpoints on eligible revenue
Looking for other dates for next year?
Narrow your search for an upcoming meeting or event and let us help with you match your group with our remaining dates and space occupancies through 2018:
View 2018 Hot Dates >>
Terms & Conditions apply for all special offers. Learn more by contacting our Sheraton Grand Phoenix sales team or submit a RFP to consider options for your ideal group event or meeting venue in downtown Phoenix.
Food & Beverage Options
Our on-site restaurant, District American Kitchen & Wine Bar, provides outdoor seating in a beautiful downtown setting. Enjoy a wide selection of locally-sourced dishes plus curated wines, craft beers and classic cocktails.
Learn more about AlliedPRA Arizona, the destination management professionals we choose to work with. AlliedPRA Arizona has the creativity, knowledge and resources that add a polished sparkle to each custom event. Your experience with AlliedPRA Arizona will find you rewarded with unmatched customer service, dedicated destination management professionals and a truly unforgettable program, leaving you stress free and wanting more.