Downtown Phoenix Meeting Venue
Sheraton Grand Phoenix, located in the heart of Phoenix's vibrant downtown corridor, offers the best in amenities and service for groups of any size. Located just two blocks from the Phoenix Convention Center, the hotel features over 110,000 square feet of event space, outdoor venues with city views, plus an award-winning culinary team.
At A Glance
Total Guestrooms: 1,000
Total Meeting Space: 110,000 sq. ft.
Indoor Meeting Space: 75,000 sq. ft.
Largest Ballroom: 27,000 sq. ft.
Ideal Small Group Size: 25-100
Ideal Large Group Size: 300-1000
Tour & Learn
Explore the details:
Director of Sales
We feature 20 break-out rooms that are perfect for gatherings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 25 - 100 people
- Meeting space on two floors
- Meeting rooms with natural light
Our hotel features spacious ballrooms, perfect for a large meeting that can accommodate up to 1,000 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 300 - 1,000
- Two large ballrooms: 27,000 square feet and 14,000 square feet
- Smaller meeting rooms to accommodate break-outs
- Meeting space on two floors providing convenient flow
Our outdoor spaces provide downtown city views which make for the perfect spot to hold a late night reception or event.
Ideal Meeting Size: 100 - 400
- Recently renovated Valley Overlook accommodates up to 450 people
- Downtown city skyline views
- Plenty of flexibility for food and beverage functions
One membership, countless benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Sheraton Grand Phoenix is located in the heart of downtown Phoenix, and within walking distance to more than 50 restaurants, coffeehouses and entertainment. Our location provides convenient access to the Sky Harbor International Airport, just 10 minutes away, and less than two blocks from the Phoenix Convention Center.
- Recognized as a Sheraton Grand for distinctive design and quality food & beverage
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment
- Spacious conference tables
- On-site event specialist
Featured 2016 Special Offer
Book your 2016 meeting in downtown Phoenix and enjoy everything you need for a productive event PLUS added perks:
- 4% rebate on master-billed rooms
- 1,000 Starpoints signing bonus for every 25 room nights
- No attrition
- Choose any 3 of the following concessions:
- One complimentary room upgrade per 50 paid rooms actualized
- One complimentary room per 35 paid rooms actualized
- One complimentary one-hour welcome reception
- Complimentary self-parking for entire group
- Complimentary AM or PM break daily (beverage only)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in meeting space
- Complimentary guest room internet
- 20% discount off printed catered and audio-visual prices
- Double Starpoints on eligible revenue
Submit an RFP or contact us to learn more.
View 2016 Hot Dates >>
Terms & Conditions
Cannot be combined with another offer. Meeting must book and actualize by 12/31/16. Minimum 100 rooms on peak night. Must use in-house A/V company to receive discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice.
Planning for 2017 or looking for more special offers?
Local Area Map
Food & Beverage Options
District American Kitchen & Wine Bar provides open-air seating in a beautiful downtown setting. Enjoy a wide selection of dishes plus wines, beers and classic cocktails.
Learn more about AlliedPRA Arizona, the destination management professionals we choose to work with. AlliedPRA Arizona has the creativity, knowledge and resources that add a polished sparkle to each custom event. Your experience with AlliedPRA Arizona will find you rewarded with unmatched customer service, dedicated destination management professionals and a truly unforgettable program, leaving you stress free and wanting more.