Phoenix Wedding Venues - Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel
Plan the wedding of your dreams at Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel. Our catering professionals are masters of every detail from coordinating engagement and rehearsal dinners to enchanting wedding receptions.
Every facet of your special day will be meticulously planned and artfully prepared with your dream in mind.
The Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel features many enchanting locations for weddings and events of all sizes:
- Phoenix Grand Ballroom: Located on the third floor, our 28,255 square-foot grand ballroom features contemporary chandeliers and adjustable lighting in a modern yet comfortable setting. Versatile pre-function space just outside its doors have floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the Phoenix city skyline.
[Maximum guests: 2,200. Maximum guests with dance floor: 1,900.]
- Valley of the Sun Ballroom: Located on the second floor, our 14,667 square-foot junior ballroom with adjacent outdoor space at the Oculus is a perfect venue for a discerning couple who wants to showcase their fabulous day in style! Boasting 20-foot ceilings in a contemporary Southwestern setting, guests will be in awe of your modern retreat.
[Maximum guests: 1,200. Maximum guests with dance floor: 900.]
- Oculus: With views of St. Mary’s Basilica and the downtown Phoenix skyline, this outdoor terrace, adjacent to the Valley of the Sun ballroom, is ideal for a ceremony or your cocktail and hors d’oeuvres reception before making your grand entrance!
[Maximum guests: 125]
- Valley Overlook: Privately tucked away on the fourth floor of the Hotel, this large patio boasts 6,400 square feet of space for your ceremony or reception. A creative architectural cutout in the west wall offers a view of downtown Phoenix and allows the cool evening breeze to blow gently during your event.
[Maximum guests: 450]
- Paradise and Deer Valley Rooms: These premium function rooms feature large windows with downtown skyline views that add to the ambiance of your event! Comfortable foyer space is also available to host your cocktails and hors d'oeuvres before your dinner and dance.
[Maximum guests: 230]
- Encanto Room: Conveniently located on the second floor, this room offers an intimate environment for smaller receptions. Elegant foyer space directly outside the doors of the room will accommodate your cocktail hour prior to the dinner event.
[Maximum guests: 300]
Our culinary team has designed special wedding packages with you and your guests in mind. The Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel is always happy to customize your wedding, guaranteeing that your special day is unforgettable.
The Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Phoenix, just five miles from the Sky Harbor International Airport and perfectly positioned within walking distance or a quick drive to shopping, dining, museums, theatres, clubs and professional sporting venues.
Special arrangements for the bride and groom...
We want everything surrounding your wedding to be special. When you hold your event with us, you'll also enjoy:
- Complimentary wedding night accommodations for the bride and groom
- Upgraded accommodations for the parents of the bride and groom
- Chef's table menu tasting for confirmed wedding reception bookings
- Custom wedding website for your guests to book rooms and you monitor reservations
- Starwood Preferred Guest points can be earned on food, beverage room rental and guest room revenue
- The flexibility to plan the wedding of your dreams!
View wedding packages and special offers | View frequently asked questions
Contact your dedicated wedding specialist at 602-817-5300 to learn more about weddings at The Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel or
submit a Request for Pricing or Schedule a Tour.